From Tilda Kitchen
- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 2
A rich tomato based sauce with a delicious mix of seafood flavored with fennel and shallots. Serve with zesty Tilda Lemon & Herb rice for a Tildalicious twist.
1 pouch Tilda Coconut, Chilli & Lemongrass rice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1 shallot, finely sliced
½ bulb fennel, thinly sliced
100ml fish stock or white wine
1 tsp paprika
1 red pepper, diced
100g monkfish, cut into large chunks
100g cod loin, cut into large chunks
100g mixed seafood, such as prawns, mussels and squid
Salt & pepper to season
Clams, to top the dish
- Preheat oven to 180°c, gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic, shallots and fennel and fry gently until soft for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the stock or wine, passatta and red pepper. Fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the fish and seafood mix and transfer to an ovenproof dish or tagine. Lay the clams on top. Season to taste.
- Cover and cook for about 20 minutes or until the clam shells have opened.
- Serve with heated Tilda Lemon & Herb rice.