Baked Vegetable Biryani
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
- 1 sachet Pilau Rice
- 250g cooked small new potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- A few slices of okra
- A handful of toasted flaked almonds
- A handful of golden sultanas
- 4 tbsp of plain yogurt
- A handful of chopped cilantro
Dice 250g of cooked new potatoes and pan-fry in oil with a sliced onion until golden.
Stir in 1 tablespoon of garam masala and 1 clove of chopped garlic.
When the potatoes are golden and the spices aromatic, add a few slices of okra.
After about 3 minutes, stir in the Tilda Pilau rice, some toasted flaked almonds and some golden sultanas
When the rice is piping hot, add 4 tablespoons plain yogurt.
Serve immediately with a handful of chopped cilantro.