Super Grains - Mexican salmon, black bean and chipotle burrito10 mins
- Serves 2
- World flavours
- Cook: 10 mins
A multi-sensory Super Grains burrito with smokey chipotle partnered with fresh citrus and aromatic herbs.
- 220g packet of Tilda Super Grains coconut
- ½ 400g can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ small can sweetcorn
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1-2 tbsp chipotle in adobo paste
- Small handful of coriander, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 2 wholemeal flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp guacamole
- 4 leaves of Iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- ½ cucumber, halved, seeds removed and cut into strips lengthways
- 120g cooked salmon flakes (either grilled fillet or shop bought)
Heat the oil in a wok and set over a medium heat. Once hot, add the rice, beans and sweetcorn to the pan and fry for 4 minutes. Now, remove the wok from the heat and stir the lime juice and chipotle into the rice mixture.
Add the coriander and spring onion to the mixture and combine.
Lay the tortillas flat and spread each one with guacamole across the middle.
Lay the cucumber and iceberg lettuce on top of the guacamole and top this with the rice mixture.
Place the salmon flakes on top of the rice then roll up the tortilla ready to serve.