Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya20 mins
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
Jazz up your mealtimes with our NEW Limited Edition Jambalaya rice! Inspired by New Orleans cuisine, this dish is both delicious and easy, filled with peppers, chicken and prawns. Why not try also adding chorizo for an extra kick!
- 1 pouch Limited Edition Jambalaya rice
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 orange pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 large chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 pack raw prawns
- Handful of parsley, finely chopped
In a large pan heat the oil and gently fry the onion, garlic and pepper for a few minutes until softened.
Add the smoked paprika and chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Stir in the rice, then add the prawns and cook until they turn pink.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve piping hot.