BBQ Peri Peri Chicken45 mins
- Serves 4
- World flavours
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
A delightful blend of sweet BBQ chicken with the peppery heat of our Limited Edition Peri Peri Steamed Basmati. For a vegetarian alternative try with chopped mushrooms or grilled halloumi cheese in a quick and tasty wrap.
For the Main
- 2 packs of Limited Edition Peri Peri Rice
- 2 Tablespoons of Sunflower Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of BBQ Sauce of your choice
- 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 4 Teaspoons of Chilli Sriracha Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons of Dijon Mustard
- Lemon Juice and Zest
- 2 Chicken Breasts
For the Fruity Slaw
- 1 Carrot (coarsely grated)
- 1 Small Red Onion (finely sliced)
- 100g of Fresh Mango (finely sliced)
- 100g of Fresh Pineapple (finely chopped)
- 100g of Cabbage (finely shredded)
- Juice from 1/2 Lime
- 1 Heaped Tablespoon of Mayonnaise
- Small handful of Fresh Parsley (finely chopped)
- Salt & Pepper to season
Pre-heat oven to 180°C fan, Gas Mark 5.
Add all the of ingredients from the main part of the recipe, except for the chicken breast, into a small food processor.
Blend to a smooth paste.
Place the chicken in an ovenproof dish and smother with the BBQ Peri Peri paste making sure all the chicken is coated.
Cook in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked, basting half way through.
Meanwhile make the Fruity Slaw by combining all the ingredients in a bowl, and seasoning well with salt & pepper.
Heat the Tilda Peri Peri rice according to the pack instructions.
Serve together and enjoy.