Baked Vegetable Biryani15 mins
- Serves 2
- Quick & Easy
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
Try this delicious Baked Vegetable Biryani straight from the Tilda Kitchen.
- 1 pack of Tilda Steamed Pilau Rice
- 250g cooked baby potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- A few slices of okra
- A handful of toasted flaked almonds
- A handful of golden sultanas
- 4 tbsp of natural yoghurt
- A handful of chopped coriander
Dice 250g of cooked baby potatoes and pan-fry in oil with a sliced onion until golden.
Stir in 1 tablespoon of garam masala and 1 clove of chopped garlic.
When the potatoes are golden and spices aromatic, add a few slices of okra.
Stir in the Tilda Pilau rice, some toasted flaked almonds and some golden sultanas, after about 3 minutes.
When the rice is piping hot, add 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt.
Serve straightaway with a handful of chopped coriander.