3 x Machine Operators
- Operate packing and food processing machinery.
- Operating a counterbalance forklift. (Training can be given)
Suitable candidates will have:
- An understanding of safety and quality within process production
- Technical and faultfinding skills to enable you to operate our technical equipment in a fast-moving environment
- A current recent forklift license
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy with the ability to follow screen instructions and to interrogate systems as required.
Successful candidates will be flexible team players with experience within FMCG and have the desire to work towards continuous improvement. You will need to fully integrate within a production team and must be reliable with a good attendance record.
- Holidays: 23 days (April to March) full time equivalent – Increases with service to 28 days
- Pension: Group personal pension – Auto enrolment on joining
- Life Cover: 2 x your salary in the event of your death to your nominated beneficiary
- Accident Cover: Disability compensation Payment
- BUPA cashplan: Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Lunches: sandwiches, salad or hot meal plus fruit and crisps
- Free drinks available all day
- Staff Samples every quarter
- Tilda Spice – sports and social events
- Packing Hall
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing Date
- 31st May 2021