Global Social Media Manager
An exciting opportunity has emerged to join one of the UK’s most loved food brands and household names.
We have seen the UK food landscape change dramatically into the diverse, rich and vibrant culinary scene it is today. At Tilda we celebrate all of the world’s wonderful flavours that can be found on every corner in Britain and around the world. From Jamaican to Pakistani, West African to Cantonese food. Bradford to Brick Lane and back again, we have a love of food and whether you’re building up a biryani or smashing out a stir fry, we’re here to keep people inspired, try new things, and enjoy a life enriched by the cultures and flavours of the world.
Some of our biggest Global Markets are managed from the UK office (Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany). We have a small but growing audience in these markets following a change in digital strategy. Our social community love to share their creations, their passions and the importance of food to them and their families. We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager who has experience working across different markets globally and to shape the global social media strategy together with the Digital Manager, content production and recycling and posting and community management.
- Represent Tilda and own the communication and two way interaction with customers directly via our social platforms (Focused for the time being, but not limited to – Facebook and Instagram) while working closely with the internal stakeholders to ensure that all communication is clear and truthful and delivered in the right TOV with the relevant cultural nuances.
- Work with external agencies and internal teams and sister companies to plan, maintain and execute a social content calendar, creating greater organic reach of our product, campaigns, and corporate initiatives throughout the year
- Collaborate with the Global Social Media Manager to agree on best practices, reuse content, utilise listening tools and data to identify new areas to engage with our social media communities while remaining on brand, driving increased reach of our content
- Support the creative design pipeline based on our global brand guidelines and with our agencies, ensuring only the best is being presented to our social community
- Work with the marketing team and agencies where required to support in the set up of paid advertising efforts, ensuring best practice at all times and joined up with our organic comms footprint
- Support or manage the local marketing & sales teams in the localization efforts of our global social activities, maintaining quality control at all times.
- Report to the Global Marketing Manager monthly on campaign performance, highlighting key opportunities vs competitors
- Explore new and exciting ways we can stay connected and grow a positive and engaged social media community including influencer identification and outreach.
- Support the Global Marketing Manager in the creation and maintenance of the DAM system, onboarding of teams and ongoing fine tuning of the tool.
- Support the marketing plans in Australia and NZ.
- You must have a love of food, whether that is cooking or eating!
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with in-brand management with high exposure to social media platforms in a business setting, content calendar and performance.
- Experience in community management across Facebook and Instagram at a minimum
- Familiar with social listening tools and what they can offer in terms of audience profiling and identifying influencers for ongoing partnership work
- Positive communication skills and happy to work as part of a team
- An understanding of paid social advertising and what good looks like
- Good understanding of FB AdManager and Google Analytics
- Very good copywriting skills in English. (French, German, or other EU languages considered a plus)
- Agency Management experience
- Holidays: 23 days (April to March) full time equivalent – Increases with service to 28 days
- Pension: Group personal pension – Auto enrolment on joining
- Life Cover: 3 x your salary in the event of your death to your nominated beneficiary
- Accident Cover: Disability compensation Payment
- BUPA cashplan: Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Lunches: sandwiches, salad or hot meal plus fruit and crisps
- Free drinks available all day
- Staff Samples every quarter
- Tilda Spice – Sports and social events
- Marketing & PR
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing Date
- 31st May 2022