Smoked Mackerel Pilaff
Difficulty (1-5): 1
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- For an extra special finish, serve this pilaff with a quick dressing made from 1 avocado, mashed with 3 tablespoons natural yoghurt, and plenty of seasoning.
- For the pilaff, chop 2 spring onions and fork 2 smoked mackerel fillets into flakes, then soften these in a pan of hot oil until golden.
- Stir in the Tilda White and Brown rice, and keep gently stirring until it is heated through – about 3 minutes. Just before serving, mix in some chopped chives, coriander and parsley. Serve with a squeeze of lemon
- 1 pack of Tilda Steamed White and Brown Rice
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 2 smoked mackerel fillets,flaked
- Small handfuls of chopped chives, coriander and parsley
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 avocado
- 3 tbs Natural yoghurt