Oriental Duck and Mushroom Stir Fry
Difficulty (1-5): 1
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Chop 4 spring onions and fry in a little hot oil adding 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger.
- Slice 100g Shitake mushrooms and 125g Thai vegetables, perhaps including pak choi, peanut shoots and bok choi, add to pan and heat about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the Tilda Mushroom rice with 125g shredded, cooked duck and a handful of toasted cashew nuts.
- Serve with a drizzle of soy sauce.
- 1 Pack of Tilda Mushroom rice
- 125g Cooked shredded duck
- 125g Thai vegetables
- 100g Shitake mushrooms
- 4 spring onions
- Soy sauce
- Handful cashew nuts