Quick and easy, a great healthy mid-week alternative to a pizza!
Difficulty (1-5): 1
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6. Base line a non-stick 21cm round tin with baking parchment.
- Add the oil to the pan with the chopped tomatoes and onion or any other vegetables you may want to use up.
- Fry until softened.
- Heat the rice according to pack instructions. Mix the rice with the tomatoes, add the peas, eggs and half of the cheese. Season to taste.
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese. Bake for 15 minutes until golden in the same pan.
- Slice into wedges and serve with green salad.
This is a great recipe to use up cold meats as well as vegetables.
- 250g pack Tilda Steamed Pure Basmati Rice
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 100g peas, defrosted
- 4 medium eggs, separated
- 100g Mature Cheddar, grated