Cheese & Tomato Omelette Bake
Quick and easy, a great healthy mid-week alternative to a pizza!
Difficulty (1-5): 1
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6. Base line a non-stick 21cm round tin with baking parchment.
- In a separate roasting dish, roast the tomatoes in the oil for 15 minutes.
- Cook the rice according to the pack. Then mix the rice with the tomatoes, peas, egg yolks and half the cheese. Season to taste.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks and stir into the rice mixture. Pour into a non-stick 21cm round baking tin and sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
- Reduce the oven to 180oC, gas mark 4 and bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Slice into wedges and serve with a green salad.
- 250g pack Tilda Steamed Pure Basmati Rice
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 100g peas, defrosted
- 4 medium eggs, separated
- 100g Mature Cheddar, grated