Super Greens Stir Fry0 mins
- Serves 2
- Extra Healthy
- Quick & Easy
Deimante says “This hearty recipe with a hint of spice is full of dietary fibre, vitamins A, B, C and K, iron, and omega 3 fatty acids from kale and courgette. It’s also naturally gluten free.”
- Gluten Free
- 200g Tilda Wholegrain Basmati
- 25ml toasted sesame oil
- 15ml gluten free light soy sauce
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 leek, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 200g mushrooms
- 1 medium courgette, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 200g tenderstem broccoli, chopped
- 50g kale
- 300g chicken or meat of your choice, sliced
- 1 cube of gluten free vegetable stock
Cook the rice as per the instructions on the pack. Half way through cooking, add the vegetable stock cube to the rice.
Heat the toasted sesame oil in a pan and add onion, garlic and chilli, and cook for two minutes.
Add the kale, mushrooms, broccoli, leeks, courgette and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the chicken or alternative meat and soy sauce, and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the meat is browned and cooked through.
Mix the rice, vegetables and meat together and dress with chopped spring onion.